The scarf bag is inspired by Furoshiki (fu-row-shee-kee), Japanese traditional fabric that can be turned into a number of different things such as a bag, scarf, clothing and more.
We love this versatility, that one item can be used in endless ways, and needed to stock these colourful scarf bags made with sustainable fabric, 100% made from recycled plastic bottles!
The scarf comes with 2x round handles to create the iconic bag, as well as a mini look-book with instructions on several ways of turning the scarf into different items.FEATURES
- 100% recycled & recyclable material
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Extremely smooth & silky touch, luxury fabric
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans
- Rainproof & water-resistant
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Can be worn in endless ways
- 70 x 70 cm (27.6 x 27.6 inches)
- Handle: 10 cm inner diameter